Tough on the outside
The Urban Bagpipe bag provides excellent protection with a combination of 20mm high-density foam padding, a tough rip-stop, water-resistant non-PVC backed outer material. Added features such as soft rubber top and side handles, rubber zip pulls and a robust moulded base and side panel provide the perfect solution and ultimate protection to carry your pipes safely.
The bag is available in black with commuter friendly reflective print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian. There are lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag to keep your instrument secure. The robust backpack straps keep the bag firmly on your back with the help of a chest strap and waist belt, all of which can be stored out of sight, if the bag carried by hand.
Safe on the inside
Your pipes will be stored safely inside a 20mm (0.78”) high density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining. A wide security belt holds your pipes securely in place and a removable accessory panel fits on top to give additional protection. The panel has several pockets to hold all your accessories with a carry handle for easy use. Several large netted zipped pockets are located in the lid of the bag which can be used to store a rain-cover & glengarry. A separate padded chanter pouch with shoulder strap is included.Clever Features:
- Internal security sleeve inside the main compartment, which can be used to hold your pipes firmly in place whilst being carried.
- Removable organiser/accessory panel with several pockets and pouches, which can be placed over your pipes to give added protection. The panel will help you keep everything you need in one place and can be carried separately by a webbed handle
- Padded chanter pouch with webbed shoulder strap for easy transportation.
- Large internal zipped netted pocket for rain cape and glengarry.
- Rain-cover to keep your bag dry in wet weather conditions and pockets safe in crowded areas. • External neoprene bottle holder.
- Customise your bag by placing a sample of your tartan inside the clear zipped “Clan Pouch” located on front pocket of the bag.
There are three external pockets at the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music. There is plenty of space for accessories and personal items but if you need extra space to carry more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop.
- Length 630mm / 24.80 ins
- Lower width 260mm / 10.23 ins
- Upper width 200mm / 7.87 ins
- Depth 170mm / 6.70 ins
- Length 710mm / 27.95 ins
- Lower width 320mm / 12.59 ins
- Upper width 260mm / 10.23ins
- Depth 280mm / 11.02 ins
- 2.7kg / 5.95lbs
- 20 mm / 0.8 ins high-density foam padding for all-round protection
- Jacquard hard-wearing, water resistant polyester (PVC free)
- Rip-stop material
- Hardwearing corner protectors
- Fashionable piping
- No visible webbing
- Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet mix interior
- Internal security sleeve with clasp
- Three spacious front gusseted pockets, one with organiser
- Neoprene water bottle holder
- Large internal zipped netted pockets
- Rigid accessory organiser panel with numerous pouches for storage and carry handle: 630 x 260 x 185mm / 24.80 x 10.23 x 7.28ins
- Padded zipped chanter pouch with velvet mix interior and shoulder strap:
- 590 x 80mm / 23.22 x 3.14ins
- External tartan display pocket: 40 x 40mm / 1.57 x 1.57ins
- Rubber zip pulls to prevent scratching of instrument
- Inverted zips for slick appearance
- Lockable zips on main compartment
- Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap
- Rear compartment to store backpack straps when not in use
- Adjustable waist belt
- Chunky padded and riveted carry handle - side and top Fuse-on
- Fuse-on attachment system on mid section of bag Reflective materials
- Commuter friendly reflective segment piping
- Hard-wearing rubberised base and side panel
- Screen printed reflective Fusion branding
- Rubber logos and Union Jack rubber badge