Various payment methods to choose from
Payment with credit card - absolutely safe and secure at Scottishpipe!
We accept credit card payment by Visa, MasterCard
When placing an order, you will be asked to indicate your card details (number, validity and credit card verification number (CVV number)). Your data will be transmitted in encoded form via a secure server (SSL) and is thus safe from abuse.
PayPal Plus - quick and safe payment
PayPal offers a fast, convenient and safe online payment service.
- Safe : Your bank and credit card details are stored only by PayPal.
- Simple : pay with two mouse-clicks! Your bank address and credit card details will remained stored and therefore be easily accessible for you, with no need to retype credit card information every time you want to place an order.
- Fast : It just takes a few minutes to send your payment - and since we ship the goods as soon as we receive your payment you will receive your merchandise earlier!
Advance payment via SEPA credit transfer
As soon as we have processed your order, we will send you an email with all necessary information concerning your SEPA credit transfer. The goods may only be dispatched once your payment has arrived in our bank account. SEPA credit transfers within the EU usually take 1 working day.
Sorry, but we do not accept cash on delivery(Germany Only) or cheques.
We reserve the right to determine the payment methods in the exceptional case; in this case we will contact you before the goods are shipped. All goods remain the property of Scottishpipe until payment is received in full
Shipment & delivery
The exact cost will be confirmed before completing the order
Domestic (Germany) cost based on weight and size
- from € 5,80 - with DHL (1-3 days*)
- from € 23,- with DHL Express (1 day*)
Other EU countries cost based on destination, weight and size
- from € 12,50 with DHL (2-14 days*)
Non-EU countries cost based on destination, weight and size
- from € 13,40 with DHL (7-21 days*)
* (Does not include the day the order was received)
The specified shipping time is a guideline that is met in 99% of cases. Very rarely, there are slight delays due to address issues, strikes, force majeure or other unforeseeable incidents. For deliveries to non-EU countries, please bear in mind that the indication of the shipping time does not include the customs processing. This varies greatly from country to country and can take several days. Unfortunately, we do not have any influence on this.
IMPORTANT: Before ordering, please inform yourself about your countries' tariff regulations!! Taxes and customs duties incurred are at your expense and cannot be reimbursed by us!
Our delivery charges include packaging, delivery and insurance!